Ask Rick Pendykoski
Rick Pendykoski has over 30 years of diverse experience in the field of investments. His focus as an advisor changed ten years ago when he researched the world of self directed accounts and “alternative” investments. With Rick’s help and guidance, you can enter the world of true self directed accounts and alternative investments. He takes great pride that Self Directed Retirement Plans LLC continues to give honest and very experienced advice, many times with investments most CPA’s or other advisors can’t or won’t. Rick can readily converse with business owners and people looking to take control of their retirement accounts. Giving back by virtue of mentoring, he is a great asset for anyone looking for financial investment advice in traditional or alternative ways.
Previously Asked Questions:
- How do I choose the right investment mix?
- Do you have to pay taxes on 401k withdrawals after retirement?
- If I take out withdrawals from my 401k after age 59 1/2, are those distributions taxed as income?
- Can I take out a loan against my 401K after being laid off?
- What are the penalties of withdrawing from 401k before the retirement age?
- What is a Qualified Retirement Plan?
- Safest Way to buy Gold in an IRA LLC
- What factors should I take into account when deciding how much of my 401(k) contribution should go into my Roth 401(k)?