Ask Rick Pendykoski
Rick Pendykoski has over 30 years of diverse experience in the field of investments. His focus as an advisor changed ten years ago when he researched the world of self directed accounts and “alternative” investments. With Rick’s help and guidance, you can enter the world of true self directed accounts and alternative investments. He takes great pride that Self Directed Retirement Plans LLC continues to give honest and very experienced advice, many times with investments most CPA’s or other advisors can’t or won’t. Rick can readily converse with business owners and people looking to take control of their retirement accounts. Giving back by virtue of mentoring, he is a great asset for anyone looking for financial investment advice in traditional or alternative ways.
Previously Asked Questions:
- How do I choose the right investment mix?
- Do you have to pay taxes on 401k withdrawals after retirement?
- If I take out withdrawals from my 401k after age 59 1/2, are those distributions taxed as income?
- Can I take out a loan against my 401K after being laid off?
- Are there any stipulations to borrowing from a 401k after age 65?
- Borrowing against 401k to pay off debt in very hard times?
- Can you withdraw money from 401K plans, to invest in business properties?
- What are the penalties of withdrawing from 401k before the retirement age?
- How Easy is the Management of My 401(k) Plan?
- Can I contribute to an outside IRA, if I participate in a 401K plan at work?
- Does my employer pick the 401K company and is that where we need to contribute all our 401K contributions ?
- Should a 401K account online show how the returns I made on my contributions?
- How can I make the best use of my IRA?
- Between low interest rates and stock-market volatility, the value of my IRA isn’t growing. What can I do about that?
- Should I consider a Roth IRA?
- I’m retired and drawing Social Security. Can I contribute part of my Social Security benefits to a Roth IRA account?
- What are the limitations within a self-directed IRA?
- Is it okay if I change my Roth IRA into a Traditional IRA?
- What is a Qualified Retirement Plan?
- What should I do if I made an excess contribution to my IRA?
- Can I Manage an IRA LLC Owned Property?
- How Can I Pay for an IRA LLC?
- Safest Way to buy Gold in an IRA LLC
- How to calculate tax amounts withheld on mixed pre-tax and Roth 401(k) contributions, and match?
- What factors should I take into account when deciding how much of my 401(k) contribution should go into my Roth 401(k)?
- Do traditional and Roth 401k have the same annual contribution limit?
- How are IRA payments treated for tax purposes?