Celebrating Over 19 Years of Excellent Service
Call Today : (866) 639-0066
Call Today :
(866) 639-0066
Celebrating Over 14 Years of Excellent Service

What Should I Do If I Made An Excess Contribution To My IRA?

You can remove or take back the excess or you can contact your tax professional and ask if it is advantageous to leave the monies there if possible. If it is possible then you will continue to receive tax deferred growth inside the IRA.